| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Diego, California in August is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2.5mm (0.1in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 1 day.
- The skies in San Diego, California are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:58 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:19.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68% of daylight hours and cloudy 32% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Diego, California August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Diego, California, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Diego, California:
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 526.6 kms (327.3 miles) NNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 505.3 kms (314 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 434.4 kms (270 miles) NW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) NW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) N
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 415.2 kms (258 miles) NNE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 141.7 kms (88.1 miles) N
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 486 kms (302 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 390.3 kms (242.5 miles) E
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) E