| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Diego, California in February is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 38.9mm (1.5in) of water is discharged across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above San Diego, California are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:03 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 3:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Diego, California February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Diego, California, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Diego, California:
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 526.6 kms (327.3 miles) NNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 505.3 kms (314 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 434.4 kms (270 miles) NW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 387.3 kms (240.7 miles) NW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) N
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 415.2 kms (258 miles) NNE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 141.7 kms (88.1 miles) N
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 486 kms (302 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 390.3 kms (242.5 miles) E
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) E